Sunday, June 14, 2009

Changes In Life

Life is full of surprises and prepare to expect the unexpected. Something had happened and had changed my life and plans. I can't be happy as before, at times, I would think of the past and tears would flow down, uncontrollable...Everything had suddenly collapsed on me and still trying to remove all the unhappiness deep down inside me.

I told myself, I must be strong and be positive. I couldn't find anyone to pour out all my unhappiness. I don't want to let my loved ones to worry and be sad for me. If there is someone to share my unhappiness, I think I would prefer not to talk about it anymore, I don't wish to be reminded of the unhappy incident.

If time really can turn back, things would be different. But I know it's impossible, if only there's a miracle. If only I am granted with a wish.....